Thursday, March 25, 2010

I can't get over Edward Cullen!?

I can't get over Edward Cullen!?I have already asked this question and I want you to know:1. I know he is a fictional!2. I know there are no vampires!3. I know that that is just a story!But I am just so sad...I stopped reading books and watching movies....but I just miss him...I compare every guy to him and I am so unhappy because I can't fall in love with anyone....he is just so perfect...but I don't like Rob Pattz....just so you know!I AM SO IN LOVE WITH EDWARD!Trough the book and the movie I lived Bella's life and I feel like I miss him! Like I was Bella and now he left me....
Healthwales.com employs innovative health care technology, information and other resources that provide users with by Jay the Wolf
- Mental Health - Healthwales.com well-integrated health
Best Answer - Chosen by health waleYou are not in love with a fictional character. You do not care for him like you would a real human. Listen closely. You are trying to live in a world that does not exist, with a man who is not real. You are not Bella, and there is no such thing as Edward Cullen. The fact of the matter is you are in love with the idea of being in love with this idea of Edward. You will get over him. You need to find a hobby to keep your mind off of the books, and move on. If anything else, think of your future. How will you be able to live a fulfilling life by telling every guy you meet that he is not Edward Cullen and no one can live up to this fictional character?